Thursday, September 17, 2009

Best Pork Chops EVER!!!

Driving home yesterday I was already thinking about what I was going to cook for supper tonight. A light came one and this is what I did.


I had pulled out some boneless pork chops earlier this week and they were all thawed in the frig.
I also had some HEB jalapeno bacon, cut in half, that I needed to use.


So I marinaded the pork chops for a few hour with a little olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dipped the bacon in some flour (which you can add some seasoning to...) and put them on a cookie sheet and place in the frig for an hour or so. After the pork chops had a chance to marinade I dipped them in flour as well. Then I pre heated the oven to about 350* and wrapped three or four slices around each pork chop and place in a glass pan with just a little bit of olive oil on the bottom. Then I cut the whole jalapenos in half and de-seeded them and place them on top. Cooked them for about an hour and a half.

It was delicious!!

Here are some before and after shots.

Before:



After: !!!!!!!






This whole meal was super easy! So easy, I even blogged about it!

Ronnie

2 comments: