Friday, March 23, 2012

Pingere

So big and great news from Jimmy's well in Pingere, the one that we had all the trouble with it silting in around the filter, it is producing clean water and lots of it!  So the next time we head out to Pingere we will have pictures of a finished working well!  God is good!  And I am so proud of Colin and all the guys and  the work they did on this well.  

This is the reason I have been sick all week...But I don't care!  Who could say no to those sweet faces!   I will always let those babies climb all over me.  

Colin and some of the crew working on Jimmy's well in Pingere.

This is King Solomon.  My friend Jennifer got a call about him and if she didn't take him he was as good as dead.  So she is now the foster parent of this two week old little guy.  I have to say, moneys are pretty neat creatures!  

We are still trying to finish up Helen's well, but they have hit some pretty hard rock.  The hole had to be moved twice now and things are moving at a slow pace.  Please keep Colin and all the guys in your prayers. We would really like to get a well in this area to help a number of families get clean water without having to walk over a mile.  


No comments:

Post a Comment