Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day part 1...

I've done it!  I've really done it!  I can now make tortillas like a pro!  My friend Marissa would be so proud of me.  This has nothing to do with Mother's day, I am just really excited about these puppies.  

Our first night in Kampala and we wore this guy out!  VICTORY!!!

When I found out that my friend Rachel was also a horse rider, I enlisted her to be my riding buddy for Mother's Day.  

We took the option of going out on the "trail" for an hour. 

After the minor adjustments we were off!

After a year and a half of not not riding I was thrilled to be back in the saddle 

I was even allowed to do a few laps around the arena just for fun!

I'm a bit out of practice and this was a very stubborn schooling horse that refused to lower her head...

...but alas, around and around we went.

And I was overjoyed just to be on her back.

And we finished with a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment