Saturday, April 6, 2013

Murchison Falls 2013

Well my mom is back stateside and I am already missing her!  But I am so glad that she was able to come and see us and spend time with Silas.  We had a blast with her and are already looking forward to seeing her again in Uganda!  We decided to go the game park at Murchison Falls with her the last few days she was here.  IT WAS AWESOME!!!  Really, like nothing I have ever done before in my whole life.  So below are just a bunch of pictures from the two days we were in the park and on the Nile river.  
We also received some wonderful news about the status of our work visa.  The process has moved to the next step and it is smooth sailing from here!  Thank you Lord!  And thank you to everyone that was praying for that whole process!  WE really couldn't be here doing all this without the support of our praying friends and family.  
Enjoy the pictures!






















1 comment:

  1. So glad your mom was able to come and see you guys! I am glad that you got to go and enjoy the game park... isn't it amazing. I am sitting next to Jaylynn and she says to tell you "hi" So happy to hear that your work Visas are in the next step. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete