Tuesday, December 27, 2011

North Carolina Christmas

Josh and me...First hug in 2 years!


Me and Cassie Lou, my little sister.

Cain taking part in the Christmas season

Out side the Life and Science Museum in Raleigh

Checking out the wildlife exhibits

3-D tornado movie.


Second floor above the whale bones.


We wore each other out!  I even fell asleep with a coffee in my hand!


Don't Break The Ice...A family favorite.

Making Christmas cookies with my sweet boy!


And it wouldn't be any fun if Colin and I didn't burn something up!


Colin and Josh on Christmas Eve.


Me and Josh on Christmas Eve.


Just wanted to post a few pictures of our time here in North Carolina.  We have had a great time and loved the time spent with family. 
It was amazing how fast Christmas was upon us and now gone!  It feels like we have only been here a few days, but then I look back and see just how much we have done and where we have been and realize that much more than a few days have gone by.  Yesterday Colin and I got to see his cousin and her husband and met them for lunch.  It was perfect timing and had we not made the trip we wouldn't have seen them til we returned from Africa!
Today Colin and I celebrated our third year of marriage!  What a blessing the last three years have been.  I am so thankful for our marriage and for Colin.  It has been so wonderful to watch him grow as a strong Christian man, the leader of our home, and a selfless husband.  I am excited to see what happens in the many years to come!
We will head home to Texas on the 4th and then we leave for Africa on the 17th!!  Thank you for all your prayers and support!  We need every single one.
We hope you all had a great and wonderful Christmas and have a very blessed New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment