Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bolivia in One Week!!

A week from today, Colin and I will be in Bolivia with Terry Waller for six weeks! We are both so excited we can hardly stand to wait any longer. I just wanted to share with you some pictures from the Water For All International facebook page to show who it is that these wells are helping in Bolivia. If you are not friends or "like" WFA on facebook yet, now is the time to do that. I am sure Terry will be posting pictures and updates while we are there. I can't wait to have my own pictures and stories! I am also very ready to see just what God has in store for us on this trip as well.








We should be able to keep updates coming while we are away, and I look forward to writing it all down and sharing about our adventure! Please keep us in your prayers while we are gone. To Him be all the glory!









2 comments:

  1. Excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear the updates. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear all about it. I put a like to this blog on our mission blog.

    ReplyDelete